Check the list below to see what the obligatory appendices are required for the application you are planning to make. Submit only the appendices that are specifically listed for your application.
Draft the appendices according to our guidelines. Draft them in the same language as the application and append them to the application in the online services under Appendices. The only exception is the curriculum vitae, which is appended under Personal data/CV.
Please note that you cannot submit an application that lacks obligatory appendices. Appendices must be in PDF format.
Appendices you will be required to submit with your application, depending on what you are applying for
- Appendices to full application (applies to Academy Project funding, targeted Academy Project funding, funding for research posts as Academy Research Fellow, Postdoctoral Researcher or clinical researcher, second application stage of Academy Programmes, second application stage of Academy Professor funding)
- Appendices to letter of intent for Academy Programmes
- Appendices to consortium application
Guidelines on how to draft appendices
- Research plan *new*
- Curriculum vitae
- List of publications *new*
- Data management plan *new*
- Plan of intent for Academy Professor funding
- Plan of intent for Academy Programmes